Monday, July 13, 2009

No..

Recently, I have had a health kick, Running, eating healthy, and just overall being happy. Something my life has been missing for a while. I feel joy, No more asshole depressed bullshit. It's like opening your eyes after a long nap, Just refreshing.


No This is not a personal day to day journal, Just a place for me to organize my thoughts. And seeing as how it was first about my MMO addiction... which is creeping away. I find this a great place to vent. People can read sure, but I don't care.


What's New? Well I had 2 tests last week, and only a few more labs and classes until I am done with summer semester. It's Great.. I feel like i got an A on the Voltage test, and I got a 95 on the last Calc test. This feeling it's Power, Control, and morale boost from a HARD year. There is no other way to put it.


Last week I was relaxing with my uncle and we discussed a lot of theories, even reaching into some quantum mechanics. The mind is an amazing thing, everything that seems so real... IS PERCEPTION. A perception we don't understand. Chemically It is just... a reaction that is electrically produced.. AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment