Friday, February 13, 2009

The Hands on the Clock Of Jonathan Shaffer

What makes me tick? The psychoanalytical study of the cognitive processes of Jonathan Shaffer. 

Social Shifts in life:

Good shit about me? Do not know, do not care, I love to help people that are not total fuck ups, If you are a fuck up I will ignore you. If I am stuck with you, I will torment you and make your life a living hell. I like sweet tea, I, on rare occasions, i do exceptionally well on something. In order to do something well, I have to give a damn. 

Perhaps I am an extremely self conflicted individual, With no care, no hope for caring, or a helping hand. Doubtful, I'm Just realistic. All you fuckers in High School go to the middle of your campus, Take a look around, pick three random people from 3 different cliques, Sit them in a room together with you. Say goodbye to your close friends, Make new ones. These 3 people are your only way to maintain the ability to be social and not go crazy. You hate it, all the world is crashing down. Slowly though, they become people and then, Oh My God! What is this? They are friends, you rely on them, you call them if they miss a class to catch them up on missed material or announcements, You email, text, chat on facebook, have lunch, and even respect these people. Congrats you are realizing how fucked up High school is. Senior year gives you a flavor of the Humanity these people had, but You all have grown, It will get crazy and weird, but nice at the same time.

My religious views:

After extensive research in the field of religion, I have made many observations and hear me out please. 
1. The crazy bitch that tries to convert you, has something she feels bad for doing in her lifetime and is therefore, probably a whore.
2. Valeighauebha gbuab uhen jegjububa oowtuh jhagubeb bfiie vbeo lab.
3. This above statement could have been pasted in the bible and conspiracy theories on its true meaning would have been made over the last 2000+ years. Although I just typed random letters.
4. Most of the Monotheism's were created in areas with a lack of elements other than sand or deformed babies. 
5. Most of the Polytheism's have many elements around them ranging from rivers, grass, wind, mountains, snow, and other shit. Anreicus failed to climb the mountain because the frigid weather was caused by the Ice god.
6. Reincarnation began when Shareen got knocked up by Roulin and Muheatl. Both babies were deformed, so thus hinduism. Roulin killed Shareen because of the affair and three weeks later a snake bit Roulin in the dick. Eight days after Roulins death a bird flew into Muheatl's business place and took a large shit on all of his items. Coincidences lead to the belief that these were the returning forms. Coincidences from bad situations are usually caused by guilt. 

I choose to just not care about religion, I honestly do not care what happens to me when I die, I am more concerned about life. Thanks for the Offer of false reliance on a non physical spirit. No I am not atheist and no I am not after the rebellion from Mommy and Daddy

The Breaking down on my concerns:

I need a job, but this economy is SHIT. I need to go to sleep, but Mountain Dew will not let me. I need to get motivated in life, but college drains you so do not give me that shit. I honestly miss like two people, I still have awesome conversations with eric, He is probably my best friend, in my opinion at the moment, but I miss girls, There are a total of 3 at my school, all engaged or something. The something meaning... UGLY. LAME. Illiterate. Take a pick I do not care. MOST IMPORTANTLY the people that used to not bother me, Piss me the fuck off, Aka people with dreams that are somewhat dull in my opinion or just plain cheesy.

No comments:

Post a Comment