Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pshhh... college FTW.

   Today I awoke to the sound of my alarm telling me "Hey douchebag, You have a fucking math test today." Well not really, It was Montell Jordan's "This is how We do it." On a side note , i love that fucking song, makes me feel 7 years old again, with no worries and slightly more sane. So with my face half deep in a pillow and the sun glaring through to blind my right eye. I throw my right arm onto the snooze button. Yea.. 11:55 PM EST on a tuesday when my math test is at 1:00 PM. Wow, thats procrastination and laziness at its finest.

    My math test was pretty simple i feel like i got somewhere between an 88 and a 92, there were 2 of the equations that I could not make sense of, but an A is an A. God knows I need it, with all the shit that has been going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment