Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I write when i can not sleep

 Sitting, Sitting, Sitting... Laying down OHHHH!!!!!, What can people say, to those that do not interact, that has any social satisfaction.? I mean if you think about it, Those that don't interact are the ones that were quiet in high school, but in college they are the ones you trust. How do they go from "Quiet and scary" to "Trustworthy Companion." If that is true I am the exact opposite, Not one person trusts me in college because I was that smart guy that corrected the teacher and got along with every student, no matter what "clique" they were in. 

  Observations:

- Stuff that looks nice to the generation will look dull to the next.
- Stuff that looks nice to our grandchildren, looks nice to us.
- Stuff that looks nice to our children, Piss us the fuck off.
- 12/22/20012 sure has enough 2's. Did the mayans admire testicles?
- Midgets like to rock from left to right.
- SoBe can Fucking keep you awake, Do not drink that if you have a test. Thank god I don't
- I have not seen an attractive female since Christmas.. My school Sucks... Well actually... has a lack of sucking.
- Tax returns are good to give the irresponsible American a new item to sport when they have to pay late bills two months after receiving that check(ahem... New Tattoo)
- Anything with more and more common differences from a type, expose common similarities in the related type of object.(monkeys all look the same to humans)

  I can feel sleep coming over me but I would rather go Wind surfing. .
   sdrawkcab siht depyt I  eveileb tonnac I

Why did I do that? I don't know, perhaps this is one step closer to personal satisfaction in momentary personal knowledge. Just like any other person, I know who I am and what purpose I have attained at the moment, but what about in 20 days, weeks, months, or years? I may be dead.... who knows? Who cares? 80% of the people you know now, You will lose contact from within 9 to 15 years, be it by dead or life. It is a cycle. Wanna see something neat? My buddies from Daath released a new song, they rule!!!!!
if anyone needs a vent server let me know. I have one thats just bored, you will have admin rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment